Originally posted 2017-04-13 19:29:48.
April 13 2017 – A Nkulumane, Bulawayo family has approached the SA courts to have the body of their son exhumed, after his SA girlfriend buried him here in Mzansi, without their consent, alleging that he might have been poisoned.
Njabulo Siziba (40) was based in Estcourt in KZN died after a short illness on April 1, reports the Bulawayo based Chronicle newspaper.
Njabulo’s father David Siziba says his son suddenly got sick after visiting his ex-girlfriend and the mother of one of his four kids Nobuhle Siyaya.
Siziba alleges that Siyaya upon hearing about his son’s sudden death rushed from her house in Richards Bay to where his son was staying with another woman, only identified only a s Nompilo and kicked her out of the house.
“She then took over the funeral arrangements, and we got there two days after Njabulo’s death, she had already processed the burial order, death certificate,” says Njabulo’s father adding that Siyaya had registered all his son’s five life assurances and was a beneficiary of all of them.
Siziba says there were accompanied by the police, to where Njabulo was to be buried in but claims Siyaya had organised a group of men who threatened them with violence if they tried to stop the buried and were told to pay their respects but not to collect the body.
“She (Siyaya) claimed that Njabulo had wanted to be buried in Eshowe and that all his property was now hers,” narrates Siziba,adding that Siyaya went on to bury Njabulo after they left to get a court order to stop the burial.
SAYE refused to comment on the issue. – Chronicle